If you’ve noticed dirt, dust, or grime collecting in your business’s tiled flooring in Somonauk, IL, it’s time for a good, deep cleaning! Although removing tile grime is not difficult, it does take time and requires a certain procedure.
Ready to start removing dirt from the grout between your tiles? Let’s get started!
- Mix baking soda and vinegar to create a paste. The ratio should be three parts baking soda to one part vinegar to ensure you get the correct consistency for floor cleaning.
- Apply with gloved fingers. Use your hands to rub the mixture into grouting. Although the cleaner usually works on most types and colors of grout, test it out first on a small hidden corner of the room before fully committing, just in case!
- Mix vinegar and water to create a spray. After putting the mixture into a spray bottle, use this solution on your freshly scrubbed tiles, and watch for bubbling. Once you see bubbles starting to form, you know that the natural cleaning has started!
- Scrub after the bubbling stops. This will tell you when the chemical reaction is complete, and when you can follow up with a scrub brush. Toothbrushes also work well at this point in the process, especially for cleaning tricky, smaller areas of the floor!
- Mop up excess. Use a regular mop with warm water to remove the last remnants of dirt and chemicals from the floor.
- Enjoy your freshly cleaned floors!
If applying this process to your business seems like a bit of a hassle in Somonauk, IL, why not hire a professional to take care of the dirty work? The folks at ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning Services by Skip have the time and skill to make sure the tiled floors in your business are beautiful and ready for summertime!
Get started by calling us at (815) 498-9696 today!