Consider these familiar terms: “show floor,” “sales floor,” “clearance floor,” “trading floor,” and “reception floor.” When things happen in a business where there is productive activity, it seems to happen on a floor rather than in a room. These specific terms create images of people interacting, striking deals, and making money.
Now take a step back from those floors. What do they look like? Many are uncarpeted, hard surface floors. If you’re doing well in your business, those surfaces may take a beating. If business is slow, maybe part of the reason is the appearance of those surfaces. ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning Services by Skip knows hard surface floor cleaning, especially in the four-season environment of DeKalb County, IL.
The National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) makes the point that a clean workplace is safer and more productive. Consider these points:
- Your customers will feel more comfortable and draw positive conclusions about your business and service when floors are clean and well maintained.
- Clean hard surfaces help eliminate the risk of slips, falls, and injuries to customers and staff alike.
- Proper cleaning will save money by prolonging the life of the flooring product.
- Small businesses can burnish older hardwood floors to turn faded or dirty wood into a statement of tradition and style.
- If floors – marble, tile, or stone – are collecting organic grime, and if grout is contaminated, odors can ensue.
- Clean floors can also prevent employee illness and lost workdays.
So what’s the answer? We can strip and apply fresh wax to vinyl tile, cleanse grout so it looks like new, and clean, resurface, and polish hardwood floors. We can carefully and thoroughly scrub, polish, and rejuvenate stone as well as marble. Our friend was right: We can handle any kind of hard surface floor problem. Let us help make your business look great with commercial hard surface floor cleaning and refinishing. Don’t go soft on your hard surface flooring investment – call ServiceMaster Restoration and Cleaning Services by Skip at 815.754.5500 for your facility in DeKalb, Sycamore, and DeKalb County.